Langkawi is an island situated in the Andaman Sea, some 30 km off the mainland coast of northwestern Malaysia. Travelers adore the ethereal beauty of cruises, sun-kissed beaches, coral islands, and endemic biodiversity with this 3 nights 4 days Langkawi family package.
This handcrafted Langkawi family package begins from various big cities of India namely Delhi, Mumbai, Chennai, Bangalore, Kolkata, Pune and various others. The gorgeous beaches, amazing infrastructure, rare biodiversity and soul-stirring sports all entail a remarkable experience in this land of fun and serenity. Upon arrival, get ready for a 4hr city tour with activities that escalate your overall explorative mood. Visit the heritage sites, Crocodile parks, Underwater World aquarium and the bustling markets of Langkawi on the first day of your Langkawi family package. Go on a spree as you the see the endearing smile on your kids’ faces while you hop from one island to the other with your family. Shoot (with cameras) the unique white eagles of the backwaters on a Mangrove Cruise. Then the third day arrives, enabling you to plan your Langkawi itinerary as per your wish. Take up a cruise and enjoy the exquisite sunset while you gorge on BBQ dishes and drinks. This trip promises to give you a life-changing getaway.
So don’t wait, book this 3 nights 4 days Langkawi family package and immerse your family and yourself in the sunny and tranquil ambience of the place.
The Trip Cost Includes:
- Pick-up or Drop-off service from and to Airport(in our own vehicle)
- Transportation to and from!!
- Food all along the trip(Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner and a cup of coffee or tea) and accommodations during the trip in hotels with family environment
- Transportation, food, accommodation and insurance of Guide during the trip
- Down jacket, all-season sleeping bag, duffel bag and trekking map(in case if you don’t have your own. Down jacket, sleeping bag and duffel bag must be returned after completion of the trip)
- First Aid Medical Kit(Your guide will carry the Medical Kit but we also advise to bring yourself for your own use, as far as possible)
- All the required permits and paperwork
The Trip Cost Excludes:
- International Airfare
- Visa Charges
- Hotel Expenses(In Kathmandu, some packages do include hotel expenses)
- Your travel and medical insurance
- Personal Expenses such as shopping, bar bills, hot shower, telephone, laundry, titbits etc
- Food and accommodations in Kathmandu
- Services not mentioned or not promised by the agent/agency
- Emergency expenses such as expenses on chartered helicopter.