Sri Lanka Tour Package For Family:
A great way to enjoy the Sri Lanka tour package for family is mixing a stay at a fairly simple. But very easy guest house offering a bunch of interesting activities, with a tea experience followed by wildlife viewing at Yala. Then ending at a gorgeous beach and along the southern coast.
About Sri Lankan Tour Packages:
Especially a number of wonderful guest houses are available, often owner managed nature draws back set along small sources. Offering tastefully dressed rooms, they’re a great place for families as there is something for everyone. Parents can take part in a yoga lesson while the children can go on nature trails, cycle within the estate, or kayak on the reservoir. The food is local and mouthwatering, and it indeed makes you feel as though you’re at a home away from home. Which included one of the “Sri Lanka Tour Package For Family”.
Continue south to the amazing nation of tea. The Ceylon Tea Trails may well be the most entrancing place I have ever stayed. Because a collection of colonial-style bungalows built for British tea estate managers in the days of the Raj enjoy striking views overlooking the rolling green of Sri Lanka‘s hill country. So it’s an incredible journey – especially for families – when you board the old steam train at Kandy for the delightful journey to Hatton. Share the best family holidays in Sri Lanka by taking this incredible journey through the hilly hills before being recognized by your cheerful driver from where it will be a short drive to your amazing planter’s bungalow.
Adventures, rafting and river family packages in Sri Lanka:
One of the mills nested on each side of the valley followed a tea tasting on a tour For the more adventurous, rafting on the nearby river can also be arranged. The bungalows come with staff and the food and service are special. Similarly enjoy one of the best high teas around while the children do justice to the gorgeous swimming pool environed by lavish green gardens. Travel further south to the Yala National Park, where you can camp near the pristine forest. The camp set up by one of the finest mobile camping companies would offer a tent with a double bed and en suite facilities.
National Park in Sri Lanka:
In fact Yala National Park is mostly open parkland. It making the wildlife easier to see, particularly in the December-March dry season. Because Yala West is one of the few places in Sri Lanka where it is relatively easy to see a leopard. Either strolling beside the track or, with luck, draped elegantly in a tree. Wild buffalo, musk deer, mongoose, pangolins, sloth bears, macaques, jackals, and countless species of birds are estimated.
As well as a bit of adventure at Yala, drive along the southern outline to arrive at a lovely beach villa. More ever there are several dotted around the coast between Tangalle and Bentota. These luxury villas offer broad bedrooms with seaside gardens. Many of these offer a few unique and exclusive spacial suites designed on Indo – Colonial lines. And Some of these properties boast a huge sandy beachfront, huge lily ponds, and a fabulous spa. It is intimate, beautiful, and a great way to end wonderful family holidays in Sri Lanka.
Amazing Sri Lanka tour package for family:
Also Sri Lanka offers the perfect destination for a luxury family holiday that’s a bit different. Because We organist the most amazing luxury family holidays in Asia. In case we are the only luxury travel company in Europe that is wholly owned and employed who have spent their life being brought up in Africa and Asia. We know, watch and understand the seasons something that can not be harvested on a 2-week study journey to a nation.
To find out more about a Sri Lanka Family Holiday Packages or to obtain inspiration for a holiday, please visit Golux Awesome Family Tour.
Also Golux Tour Provides,
- Sri Lanka Tour Package For Family From Indonesia
- Best Sri Lanka Tour Package For Family From Bahrain
- Sri Lanka Tour Package For Family From Egypt
- New Sri Lanka Tour Package For Family From Thailand
- Sri Lanka Tour Package For Family From Georgia
- NIGHTS – 12
- RATE: ADULT– 1080 USD
- INFANT- FOC
- CHILD – 470 USD RATES (BETWEEN 2 to 11)
- CITIES COVERED: NEGOMBO – SIGIRIYA – KANDY – NUWARA Eliya – YALA – BENTOTA – COLOMBO
- Airport pick up and drop off ,
- Assist at the airport ,
- Accommodation on bed & breakfast basis ,
- Private luxury Car (air-conditioned) ,
- Private English Speaking driver for the entire journey ,
- In the itinerary information will be provide Tour/ Trip
- Highway Toll Free Fuel for Vehicle, Parking & etc. all taxes, fuel surcharges and service fees included,
- Air fare and visa charges ,
- Meals not mentioned in the itinerary or any kind of Beverages ,
- Any Entry Ticket Fee.
- Camera and video licenses are excluded,
- Insurance coverage is not included,
- Guidance / driver tips are not included,
- Personnel costs are excluded,
- Early Check in & late checkout ,
- Visit & engage in a jeep safari in yala national park – ( Optional ) .