Selangor is a state on the west coast of Peninsular Malaysia, encircling the capital Kuala Lumpur. In the state capital, Shah Alam, the Sultan Salahuddin Abdul Aziz Mosque has 4 soaring minarets and a huge blue dome. To the northeast are the limestone Batu Caves, which house ornately decorated Hindu shrines. A large golden statue of the Hindu god Lord Murugan stands at the entrance, and monkeys scamper about.
Spanning an area of over 80 acres, Malaysia’s premier theme park in Bandar Sunway, Petaling Jaya, has thrills and spills to offer people of all ages! Divided into three sections – the Wild Wild West, World of Adventure and Waters of Africa, a day out in Sunway Lagoon is a fun-filled encounter to remember!
In the Wild, Wild West, take a walk on the wild side, to the days where cowboys and Red Indians ruled the Western frontier. Meet with cowboys and cowgirls in the authentically-built cowboy town and enjoy old-styled salons and thrilling rides for the whole family! Other great rides include the Buffalo Bill Coaster, Butch Cassidy’s Trail and Colorado Splash.
Cameron Highlands is the largest hill resort in Malaysia and a popular destination for tourists. Now after I have spent a couple of days in this place I can see the reason why it’s a favorite destination among so many tourists. The place has perfect ingredients for a perfect holiday and a retreat from the city’s hustle bustle. The beautiful picturesque scenery of vegetable farms, tea plantation and mountain jungle forest all are just right.
|Hotel Name||Room Category||City||No of Nights|
|Dorsett Putrajaya||Twin Dosett Room||Petalinjaya||3|
|Herritage Cameron Highland||Superior Room||Cameron||2|
|Flamingo by the Beach||Standard||Penang||2|
|Bayview Hotel Langkawi||Superior||Langkawi||5|
- Hotel accommodation stay as stated as per above.
- Van based on private basis during transfers and tours. Our ’s driver cum guide – only can provide basis commentary and unable to do guiding outside the vehicle. We suggest a separated licensed tour guide to be arranged if you wish to have a better commentary/guided tour. A surcharge applies.
- Meals as per itinerary.(Daily breakfast)
- Entrance fee as per itinerary.
- Toll, parking and 6% GST
- Driver & guide tipping
- Early check in & late check out room usage. (Standard check in & out : 12noon & 1500hrs)
- All personal incidents such as room service, laundry, telephone, telex & etc
- Any optional tour / meal / activities which are not specified in the itinerary
- Tourism Tax (Excludes) : We would like to inform you that the Malaysian Government has announced its’ intention of imposing a National Tourism Tax of RM5/RM10 nett per room per night from 1st August 2017 onwards. This is an additional tax to the current 10% service charge and 6% Goods and Services Tax (GST). We are waiting for the official announcement and written notification from the Malaysian Government and once received will forward to you.