Explore the best of Malaysia with this 4 nights, 5 days Malaysia tour package. Your Malaysia holiday comes coupled with various features that takes your holiday delight to an all new level. Offering toothsome meals, quick transfers, comfortable accommodation, and pleasurable sightseeing, this Malaysia tour package from India imparts you a vacation to cherish.
Up next on this 5 days Malaysia itinerary is a visit to Kuala Lumpur – the happening capital city of Malaysia. Delight in a Kuala Lumpur sightseeing session and let the keen vacationer in you have fun in a way like never before. Your holiday delight doesn’t end here, as you will be proceeding to Genting Highlands – the high-altitude hill resort in Malaysia. Explore Batu Caves, have fun at the Snow World, and enjoy the charm of Genting Highlands. No matter which of the tour packages to Malaysia you choose, be assured of a wonderful vacation. So, are you ready to unfurl the best aspects of Asia? Book a vacation to this cheerful country today!
Your Malaysia tour itinerary is carefully designed to bring you the best vacation and relieves you of any holiday hassles. If you want to enjoy a tailor made holiday, your holiday in Malaysia can be easily customized to your pocket and preferences. With this vacation, you will delight in an amazing island hopping to the much celebrated islands of Langkawi – Pulau Singa Besar, Pulau Dayang Bunting, and Beras Basah Island. In addition, this Langkawi package 2 days, 1 night provides you with a leisure day to indulge in activities of your choice in Langkawi.
The Trip Cost Includes:
- Pick-up or Drop-off service from and to Airport(in our own vehicle)
- Transportation to and from!!
- Food all along the trip(Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner and a cup of coffee or tea) and accommodations during the trip in hotels with family environment
- Transportation, food, accommodation and insurance of Guide during the trip
- Down jacket, all-season sleeping bag, duffel bag and trekking map(in case if you don’t have your own. Down jacket, sleeping bag and duffel bag must be returned after completion of the trip)
- First Aid Medical Kit(Your guide will carry the Medical Kit but we also advise to bring yourself for your own use, as far as possible)
- All the required permits and paperwork
The Trip Cost Excludes:
- International Airfare
- Visa Charges
- Hotel Expenses(In Langkawi, some packages do include hotel expenses)
- Your travel and medical insurance
- Personal Expenses such as shopping, bar bills, hot shower, telephone, laundry, titbits etc
- Food and accommodations in Langkawi
- Services not mentioned or not promised by the agent/agency
- Emergency expenses such as expenses on chartered helicopter.