- No of Nights 7 Nights
- 544 USD $ Double Sharing
- 272 USD $ Child
- Cities Covered Kuala Lumpur & Langkawi
Malaysia has diverse attractions and caters the need of every single tourist to offer them memorable holiday experience. Malaysia is a sheer magic and visitors who love to experience the sheer modernity of the country visit to the cosmopolitan city of Kuala Lumpur, which boosts of modern architectural wonder almost seen flittering with the sky, throbbing nightlife, shopping malls, ultra modern and heritage attractions and various other entertainment options. Some of the prime attractions of KL are Petronas Twin Towers, Merdeka Square, Kuala Lumpur Railway Station, National Mosque, National Art Gallery, National Planetarium, National Science Center, Batu Caves and much more. Apart from all KL attractions are beyond par of all the other cities of the South East Asia holiday destinations and offer you wonderful experience of Tours to Malaysia.
This vibrant capital of Malaysia is home to many interesting attractions whose beauty and charm are unmatched and incomparable. Most of all the beautiful amalgamation of the towering sky scrappers and the charming heritage buildings are the major draw of tourists in Kuala Lumpur. Petronas Twin Tower, Pavilion Mall, Mardeka Square, Chinatown, Surai KLCC Mall, National Mosque, etc are some of the must and most visit attraction in Kuala Lumpur the capital city of Malaysia.
The Trip Cost Includes:
- Pick-up or Drop-off service from and to Airport(in our own vehicle)
- Transportation to and from!!
- Food all along the trip(Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner and a cup of coffee or tea) and accommodations during the trip in hotels with family environment
- Transportation, food, accommodation and insurance of Guide during the trip
- Down jacket, all-season sleeping bag, duffel bag and trekking map(in case if you don’t have your own. Down jacket, sleeping bag and duffel bag must be returned after completion of the trip)
- First Aid Medical Kit(Your guide will carry the Medical Kit but we also advise to bring yourself for your own use, as far as possible)
- All the required permits and paperwork
The Trip Cost Excludes:
- International Airfare
- Visa Charges
- Hotel Expenses(In Kathmandu, some packages do include hotel expenses)
- Your travel and medical insurance
- Personal Expenses such as shopping, bar bills, hot shower, telephone, laundry, titbits etc
- Food and accommodations in Kathmandu
- Services not mentioned or not promised by the agent/agency
- Emergency expenses such as expenses on chartered helicopter.