- No of Nights 7 Nights
- 613 USD $ Double Sharing
- 306 USD $ Child
- Cities Covered Kuala Lumpur & Penang
Many holiday makers to Kuala Lumpur go on to visit some of the splendid beach islands such as Langkawi – if you do intend to go on, you may find that there are island hopping trips available from these islands that will give you a nice flavour of traditional Malay life as well as exposure to some spectacular wildlife & nature experiences. With that in mind, you may wish to consider a day trip from Kuala Lumpur only if you’re not going on to visit one of these paradise islands.
First of all, you should know that the island is located in the Celebes Sea, near the coast of Borneo. Getting there is not that difficult. You will need to fly to Kuala Lumpur, the capital of Malaysia and then get to the island, or choose a flight to the island of Borneo and afterwards to Sipadan. In fact, you should know that the only way to get to the island is by boat. The good thing is that there are many ferries that take tourists on the island each day.
- Accommodation based on twin share with daily breakfast (B=Breakfast)
- All transfers/tours are on private basis (tour car/van – run-of-house). Max. 6 pax per vehicle in regardless of adults or children.
- English speaking driver cum guide.
- All entrance fees as per itinerary.
- International & domestic flight fares, airport tax.
- Tipping and porterage, F&B, early check-in, late check-out, any theme park tickets.
- All expenses not indicated, local government fee in PEN – MYR2net per room night (pay direct), compulsory dinners if any.
- Midnight surcharge apply during usage between 2300hr – 0700hrs.
- Additional new tourism fee for all hotels in Malaysia (from 1Aug17 onwards).