Did you know Kuala Lumpur was one of the top 5 tourists’ destinations of the world? Did you know Kuala Lumpur was one of the most beautiful places that had both natural beauty intact as well as its own share of modernism?
With good connectivity from anywhere in the world you can visit this plush and serene place anytime of the year. With a maximum temperature of up to 32 degree C, and a minimum of up to 22 degree C, the climate and weather suits all. Mostly the temperature remains constant, and doesn’t stretch to extreme or harsh.
With more people around the world loving this destination, the economy surely gained. So did employment and business opportunities. Today, this place has one of the maximum number of hotels. These are well furnished, and comfortable, providing all the needed luxuries and facilities. You can choose from a wide range of pricing from cheap to economy and up to a five star Kuala Lumpur hotel.
Asia’s answer to Scotland! The Cameron Highlands were discovered by William Cameron in the late 19th century. Formerly famous for its extensive tea plantations, this green plateau is now world famous for its splendid strawberry fields, butterfly farms, rose gardens, waterfalls and Hindu and Buddhist Temples.
One of the most picturesque locations in Asia, Cameron Highlands is the highest point on the Malaysian mainland and enjoys pleasant weather all year round. Hotels in Cameron Highlands abound with views and vistas. Located in the temperate climatic zone, the region enjoys beautiful weather that favors the natural spread of boundless greenery all around.
Hotels in Cameron Highlands offer a variety of stay packages that suit guests looking for either a quick holiday or a long relaxing vacation. There is plenty to do at the Cameron Highlands from following jungle trails, exploring its picturesque farms, getting your adrenaline pumped up with adventure sports, to quiet scenic evenings over good conversation and a cup of steaming tea. The hotels in Cameron Islands promise to make your stay as comfortable as it would be eventful!
Following the crowning of UNESCO World Heritage Site in 2008, Penang has seen a boost in the tourism industry. Penang has been in the top three with approximately 11% of the total registered hotel guests of the country. The tourism industry is relatively vibrant in Penang as the average hotel occupancy rate in Penang was recorded higher than the country, with 63.5% and 64% recorded in 2011 and 2012 respectively compared to the country 60.6% in 2011 and 62.4% in 2012.
Langkawi is located in the state of Kedah, and it is this green and tropical island that countless travellers to Malaysia flock to year after year. If Kuala Lumpur is famous for it’s wonderful city atmosphere, shop-till-you-drop malls and a never-ending, vibrant nightlife…it’s all very different in Langkawi which is known more for its stunning beaches, tropical rain forest and five star, laid back relaxation.
Visitors to Langkawi often come to be pampered, to laze among the many world class beaches the island offers and to enjoy the rich Malay food and hospitality that are synonymous with practically all the Langkawi hotel resorts. If you come here for a holiday, chances are you wont want to leave..
- Melia Hotel
- Dorsette Kuala Lumpur
- Ramada Suites Kuala Lumpur city Centre
- Heritage Cameron Highland
- Copthorne Cameron Highland
- Century Pines Resort
- Flamingo by the beach penang
- Hotel central sea view
- Cititel Hotel
- Bay view
- Adya Hotel
- Bay View
- Dauang Bay Service Apartment & Resort
- Accommodation based on twin share with daily breakfast (B=Breakfast)
- All transfers/tours are on private basis (tour car/van – run-of-house). Max. 6 pax per vehicle in regardless of adults or children.
- English speaking driver cum guide.
- All entrance fees as per itinerary & Ferry fares
- International & domestic flight fares, airport tax.
- Tipping and porterage, F&B, early check-in, late check-out, any theme park tickets.
- All expenses not indicated, local government fee in PEN – MYR2net per room night (pay direct), compulsory dinners if any.
- Midnight surcharge apply during usage between 2300hr – 0700hrs.
- Additional new tourism fee for all hotels in Malaysia (from 1Aug17 onwards).