You might say Sri Lanka has been hiding in plain sight. Countless scores of travellers have passed overhead on their way to someplace else, but years of uncertainty kept Sri Lanka off many itineraries.Now, however, all that has changed.The country is moving forward quickly as more and more people discover its myriad charms. Lying between the more trodden parts of India and Southeast Asia, Sri Lanka’s history, culture and natural beauty are undeniably alluring. It’s the place you haven’t been to yet, that you should.
When you’re ready to escape the tropical climate of the coast and lowlands, head for the hills, with their temperate, achingly green charms. Verdant tea plantations and rainforested peaks beckon walkers, trekkers and those who just want to see them from a spectacular train ride.And then there are the beaches. Dazzlingly white and often untrodden, they ring the island so that no matter where you go, you’ll be near a sandy gem. Should you beat the inevitable languor, you can surf and dive world-class sites without world-class crowds. And you’re always just a short hop from something utterly new.
- NIGHTS – 02
- RATE: ADULT – 180 USD
- INFANT – FOC
- CHILD – 60 USD
- CITY COVERED – KANDY – COLOMBO
The Trip Cost Includes:
- Airport pick up and drop off ,
- Assistance at the airport ,
- Accommodation on bed & breakfast basis ,
- Private luxury Car (air-conditioned) ,
- Private English Speaking driver for the entire journey ,
- Tours / Excursions will be provided as per the Itinerary Details ,
- Highway Toll Free Fuel for Vehicle, Parking & etc. all taxes, fuel surcharges and service fees included.
The Trip Cost Excludes:
- Air fare and visa charges ,
- Meals not mentioned in the itinerary or any kind of Beverages ,
- Any Entry Ticket Fee,
- Camera and video permits are excluded ,
- Travel Insurance is not included ,
- Guide/Driver tips are not included ,
- Personal expenses are excluded ,
- Early Check in & late checkout ,