Jakarta is a city of noise, a cacophony of noise. From the moment you arrive in the city, whether it is by airplane, train or bus, the new arrival steps into a warm, humid bath of sound. The noise is mostly man made, motorbikes, trucks, cars, horns, sirens, bells. It is a place not for those who like peace and quiet.
Rural Indonesia is quite the opposite- a mixture of man made and nature’s sounds gently rolled into a smooth, round packet.
Puncak or Puncak Pass is a mountain pass in West Java, Indonesia. The area has been considered a popular weekend destination for residents in Jakarta, especially for those who are longing for clean air and beautiful scenery.
|Hotel Selection||LOCATION||NO OF NIGHTS||Star||TOUR COST PER PAX|
|Swiss-Belhotel Mangga Besar||410 $|
|Palace Cipanas Puncak|
- Private Air Conditioned Vehicle with driver, fuel, toll road, parking, and other transportation fees
- Mineral Water on vehicle as per guests’ requirement
- All the tour entrance fee as per mentioned in the itinerary.
- Meals that not mentioned in itinerary
- Tips for drivers, hotel porters, and guides – USD3/Pax/Day
- Personal expenses (phone, laundry, mini-bar, excess-baggage, room service)
- Travel Documents, including Indonesia Tourist Visa
- Additional options taken during stay.