Indonesia is located in Southeast Asia.
Jakarta is the capital and the largest city of Indonesia. Jakarta is situated on the northwest coast of Java and is known as the city with an original mixture of numerous buildings of the 17th-18th centuries, canals and multiple ‘national’ neighborhoods, each with a unique style. A paved area near Taman Kota Fatah, surrounded by old buildings overlooking the canal, is one of the centers of Batavia, the old part of the city which is often visited by organized groups of tourists. Nearby, the tourists will see the Jakarta History Museum in the former City Hall, an ancient gun as the symbol of an entire epoch, the Doll Museum, Chicken Market drawbridge erected in the 17th century, and the Bahari Museum with a lookout tower. Some more extravagant attractions of the capital include Sunda Kelapa, the old port, and the oldest temple of the city, Tszine-Yuan.
Bali can be an enjoyable trip for you and your family with its pristine beaches and beautiful Islands. It is an escape from everyday life that you and your family will enjoy. You can experience traveling and touring Bali with its many choices of Bali tours that can range from jungle trekking, whitewater rafting, scuba diving, sea cruises and mountain cycling. Seeing Bali with many of these incredible tours they have available will be an enjoyable experience that you and your family will enjoy.
|Hotel Selection||LOCATION||NO OF NIGHTS||Star||TOUR COST PER PAX|
|Swiss-Belhotel Mangga Besar or Similar||Jakarta||925 $|
|Palace Cipanas Puncak or||2||4|
|Regata Hotel or Similar||BANDUK||3||4|
|Park Regis Kuta or Similar||BALI||6||4|
Hotel are subject to availability
- Accommodation based on room configuration above, including tax, service charge, and breakfast
- Private Air Conditioned Vehicle with driver, fuel, toll road, parking, and other transportation fees
- Mineral Water on vehicle as per guests’ requirement.
- All the Entrance fee as per mentioned in the Itinerary.
- International and Domestic flights
- Meals that not mentioned in itinerary
- Tips for drivers, hotel porters, and guides – USD3/Pax/Day
- Personal expenses (phone, laundry, mini-bar, excess-baggage, room service)
- Travel Documents, including Indonesia Tourist Visa
- Additional options taken during stay.