An island of Indonesia, Bali is a destination which presents a great amalgam of golden sandy beaches, spectacular landscape and alluring coastline. And all this tells us why this beautiful land is the perfect honeymoon destination. The unexplored beauty of the place promises to leave you and your partner spellbound. It makes you gather those priceless moments with your partner which you will cherish for the rest of your life. Honeymoon in Bali Tour by Indian Holiday is a 03 Nights/ 04 Days tour package which takes you to one of the most visited and captivating travel destinations in the world. The tour package has been specifically designed by a team of experts to make it a perfect honeymoon tour for you and your partner.
Note: This is just a suggested itinerary indicative of what could be possible. We tailor holidays for your specific needs. Contact us if you want modifications so that we could tailor a holiday to suit your need for an unforgettable India tour.
The Trip Cost Includes:
- Pick-up or Drop-off service from and to Airport(in our own vehicle)
- Transportation to and from!!
- Food all along the trip(Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner and a cup of coffee or tea) and accommodations during the trip in hotels with family environment
- Transportation, food, accommodation and insurance of Guide during the trip
- Down jacket, all-season sleeping bag, duffel bag and trekking map(in case if you don’t have your own. Down jacket, sleeping bag and duffel bag must be returned after completion of the trip)
- First Aid Medical Kit(Your guide will carry the Medical Kit but we also advise to bring yourself for your own use, as far as possible)
- All the required permits and paperwork
The Trip Cost Excludes:
- International Airfare
- Visa Charges
- Hotel Expenses(In Kathmandu, some packages do include hotel expenses)
- Your travel and medical insurance
- Personal Expenses such as shopping, bar bills, hot shower, telephone, laundry, titbits etc
- Food and accommodations in Kathmandu
- Services not mentioned or not promised by the agent/agency
- Emergency expenses such as expenses on chartered helicopter.