Thirty-three centuries ago, Jason sailed off in a galley “Argo” with a group of Greek Heroes in search for the Golden Fleece in to the ancient Colchis Kingdom, ruled by powerful Ayetes; it was situated on present day’s Georgian territory. Jason found here not only Golden Fleece but fell in love with Medea, Ayetes daughter.
This is 5 day private escorted tour from the second largest city in Georgia Kutaisi: the main highlights of the tour are 3 UNESCO World Heritage Sites: Ushguli village, Gelati academy and Bagrati Cathedral. Trace the steps of Mythical Argonauts from ancient Kingdom of Colchis to the astonishing uplands of Svaneti on the Great Caucasus Range.
In case of clear weather, we can see three main glasiers Shkhara Glacier-the highest mountain in Georgia 5068 m., Ushba 4700 m and Tetnuldi 4617 m.
Imereti region: Kutaisi city, Gelati Monastery and Academy, Bagrati Cathedral, Prometheus Caves
Samegrelo region: Zugdidi, Dadiani Palace
Svaneti region: Mestia town, Svan towers, Ushguli village, villages Ipari and Kala.
Per pax IN USD – 320 .00/- ON DOUBLE ROOM STAY
The Trip Cost Includes:
- Professional E/S guide (or any other language) service during the tour
- Professional driver service during the tour
- 2 APT- HTL transfers by a comfortable car, minibus or bus
- Transportation with good condition car, minibus or bus for 4 days
- 4 x 4 WD Jeep Delica service to Ushguli-on day 3
- Accommodation in the 3* hotels:
- 2 x nights-Kutaisi
- 2 x nights-Mestia
- 4 x Breakfasts-on days 2, 3, 4, 5
- 4 x Dinners –on days 1, 2, 3, 4
- Entertainment and other:
- Excursions in accordance with the program
- Entrance fees in accordance with the program
- Water (2 x bottles per person daily)
- All taxes
The Trip Cost Excludes:
- Visa Fees
- Flight tickets
- Alcoholic beverages
- Extra personal fees
- Services not mentioned in this program