The 6 days and 5 nights Kuala Lumpur tour package is a perfect weekend getaway for all the holidaymakers. Kuala Lumpur, also known as the Garden City of Lights, is the Capital City of Malaysia. Kuala Lumpur is the most modern and developed city in the country, with fashionable high-rises and world-class hotels, showy shopping malls, and international cuisine. The well-known twin towers – the worlds tallest are situated in this city. Set in a huge and imaginatively designed tropical garden, it houses an exciting detection centre, an attractively beautiful presentation hall and a curious art gallery, all of which are associated to a shopping center and food court. Kuala Lumpur hotels in the country’s most popular cities tend to be openhanded and luxurious with many garnering five-star ratings. The bustling streets, the dazzling, modern office towers, and the broad-based air around the city, project an unrestrained spirit of progress and symbolize Malaysia’s bound into the future. Kuala Lumpur is a grand gateway to an attractive destination. Observer the Patrons Towers which at a height of 1453 feet, towers above the skyline of Kuala Lumpur.
Beautiful places in Malaysia include natural wonders of immense beauty and man-made structures of exceptional grandeur, like the Batu Caves near KL or the giant caves in Gunung Mulu National Park in Sarawak. Usually these spots are associated with beautiful temples that are decorated in amazing detail.
- 412 USD $ Double Sharing
- 206 USD $ Child
- Cities Covered Kuala Lumpur
The Trip Cost Includes:
- Pick-up or Drop-off service from and to Airport (in our own vehicle)
- Transportation to and from!!
- Food all along the trip(Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner and a cup of coffee or tea) and accommodations during the trip in hotels with family environment
- Transportation, food, accommodation and insurance of Guide during the trip
- Down jacket, all-season sleeping bag, duffel bag and trekking map(in case if you don’t have your own. Down jacket, sleeping bag and duffel bag must be returned after completion of the trip)
- First Aid Medical Kit(Your guide will carry the Medical Kit but we also advise to bring yourself for your own use, as far as possible)
- All the required permits and paperwork
The Trip Cost Excludes:
- International Airfare
- Visa Charges
- Hotel Expenses(In Kathmandu, some packages do include hotel expenses)
- Your travel and medical insurance
- Personal Expenses such as shopping, bar bills, hot shower, telephone, laundry, titbits etc
- Food and accommodations in Kathmandu
- Services not mentioned or not promised by the agent/agency
- Emergency expenses such as expenses on chartered helicopter.