Langkawi, the jewel of Kedah, is an archipelago made up of 104 islands in the Andaman Sea. Residing amid the turquoise waters, Langkawi is a land of beautiful beaches, extravagant infrastructure, rich biodiversity, and outdoor adventures. Enjoy all this along with carousing on custom and duty-free alcohol and chocolates with this 3 nights 4 days Langkawi tour package.
This uniquely designed Langkawi package is available from Indian cities like Delhi, Chennai, Kolkata, Bangalore, Mumbai and various others. The beautiful countryside and welcoming natives make your respite-seeking soul even more in love with this place. A paradise for nature lovers, Langkawi is also the site of many spine-tingling adventures and sports.
Your Langkawi package begins with a visit to wonderful aquarium-Underwater World. Pump up for Mahsuri Tomb, which is famous for the mysterious legend that accompany its existence, Crocodile Farm, Telaga Tujuh, Galeria Perdana and various other upcoming excursions that ensue as part of this Langkawi tour package. The following days give you the opportunity to spend it as per your self-written itinerary.While visiting Pulau Singa Besar, Pulau Dayang Bunting and Pulau Beras Basah, that come up in your itinerary on the second day of your Langkawi tour package, enjoy the exquisite natural perspectives and water sports. The next day, a day of self-exploration, give you the liberty to enjoy at leisure with your loved ones. All in all, this trip ensures a soul-soothing vacation for you.
Book this 3 nights 4 days Langkawi tour package to get closer with your friends and family.
The Trip Cost Includes:
- Pick-up or Drop-off service from and to Airport(in our own vehicle)
- Transportation to and from!!
- Food all along the trip(Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner and a cup of coffee or tea) and accommodations during the trip in hotels with family environment
- Transportation, food, accommodation and insurance of Guide during the trip
- Down jacket, all-season sleeping bag, duffel bag and trekking map(in case if you don’t have your own. Down jacket, sleeping bag and duffel bag must be returned after completion of the trip)
- First Aid Medical Kit(Your guide will carry the Medical Kit but we also advise to bring yourself for your own use, as far as possible)
- All the required permits and paperwork
The Trip Cost Excludes:
- International Airfare
- Visa Charges
- Hotel Expenses(In Kathmandu, some packages do include hotel expenses)
- Your travel and medical insurance
- Personal Expenses such as shopping, bar bills, hot shower, telephone, laundry, titbits etc
- Food and accommodations in Kathmandu
- Services not mentioned or not promised by the agent/agency
- Emergency expenses such as expenses on chartered helicopter.