Pattaya city that is situated in Bangkok provides lots of fun for kids and there are some special interests for adults too.
Bangkok is a shopaholics paradise, with a wide array of options from street shopping to high-end malls. The Chatuchak market is only open on weekends and attracts over 200,000 visitors per day. The market is spread across an area of 27 acres and covers more than 8000 stalls selling a wide array of items such as clothing, accessories, electronic goods and gadgets, shoes etc.
For high-end shoppers, the Siam Paragon Mall offers a wide range of attractions from designer stores, the largest aquarium in Southeast Asia, a large multiplex cinema and a wide variety of restaurant offering different cuisines. The mall also houses showrooms for Ferrari and Lamborghini, which attracts a lot of visitors to the mall daily. Shopping excursion trips are a highlight of our Bangkok Pattaya Tour and no trip to Bangkok is complete without shopping.
The Trip Cost Includes
- Transportation to and from!!
- Food all along the trip(Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner and a cup of coffee or tea) and accommodations during the trip in hotels with family environment
- Transportation, food, accommodation and insurance of Guide during the trip
- Down jacket, all-season sleeping bag, duffel bag and trekking map(in case if you don’t have your own. Down jacket, sleeping bag and duffel bag must be returned after completion of the trip)
- First Aid Medical Kit(Your guide will carry the Medical Kit but we also advise to bring yourself for your own use, as far as possible)
- All the required permits and paperwork
The Trip Cost Excludes
- Visa Charges
- Hotel Expenses(In Kathmandu, some packages do include hotel expenses)
- Your travel and medical insurance
- Personal Expenses such as shopping, bar bills, hot shower, telephone, laundry, titbits etc
- Food and accommodations in Kathmandu
- Services not mentioned or not promised by the agent/agency
- Emergency expenses such as expenses on chartered helicopter.