Bangkok has grown tremendously over the last two decades. It would not surprise you to know that Bangkok alone accounts for almost 45% of Thailand’s GDP. It’s not only the centre of economy but the seat of administration, focal point of cultural richness and monarchial history. Bangkok is therefore the heart and soul of the country. Bangkok has been among the first choice destination for foreign tourists who are on an oriental voyage.
Pattaya, another popular destination in Thailand located very close to Bangkok draws beach and sea lovers around the world. It is very romantic place and is hot choice for honeymooners from the south and East Asia and the Australia.
According to Travel and Leisure magazine it is Asia’s best tourist destination, the third in the world in 2006 and overall best city in the world in 2008. Bangkok had preserved its cultural heritage. Economic growth and fast growing infrastructure has not led to the sacrificing of the old heritage.
The Trip Cost Includes
- Transportation to and from!!
- Food all along the trip(Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner and a cup of coffee or tea) and accommodations during the trip in hotels with family environment
- Transportation, food, accommodation and insurance of Guide during the trip
- Down jacket, all-season sleeping bag, duffel bag and trekking map(in case if you don’t have your own. Down jacket, sleeping bag and duffel bag must be returned after completion of the trip)
- First Aid Medical Kit(Your guide will carry the Medical Kit but we also advise to bring yourself for your own use, as far as possible)
- All the required permits and paperwork
The Trip Cost Excludes
- Visa Charges
- Hotel Expenses(In Kathmandu, some packages do include hotel expenses)
- Your travel and medical insurance
- Personal Expenses such as shopping, bar bills, hot shower, telephone, laundry, titbits etc
- Food and accommodations in Kathmandu
- Services not mentioned or not promised by the agent/agency
- Emergency expenses such as expenses on chartered helicopter.