If there is heaven on earth, it is here in Bali, Indonesia! Mesmerizing beaches, tall trees, silvery sand and romantic sunsets and sunrises, Bali is more of dream come true. This is the place where you can hope to see the union of mountains and the sea. The mountain scenery so subtly blends into white sand beaches and even those who might not be poetic at heart cannot refrain from uttering a verse or two in praise of the magical Bali.
Indonesia is famous for its beautiful local crafts and handiwork, from leather goods and silver to art and wood carvings. … Lombok and Surabaya are the most popular for hand-woven cloths and traditional textiles, while Papua and Bali are more well-known for their intricate wood carvings and sand sculptures.
The Trip Cost Includes:
- 01 Night accommodation in North Bali
- 01 Night accommodation in East Bali
- 02 Night accommodation in Ubud
- Meet & greet service
- Roundtrip transfers airport to hotel
- English speaking guide
- Sightseeing as per the itinerary
- Transportation As per the itinerary
- Meals as indicated in itinerary
The Trip Cost Excludes:
- Any personal expenditure
- Phone calls