Bangkok and Pattaya are cultural melting pots of the South Asian region, as you will notice when you travel in Pattaya and Bangkok. The culture here is a mix of Chinese and ancient Thai traditions. Be it the food or the daily lifestyle of people, there is a beautiful blend of different cultures that is worth experiencing. The culture in these places is not restricted to the Wat temples and Buddhist monasteries; it thrives in every household. It is reflected in the rich family values of the people and their extremely warm hospitality. The ever smiling and friendly people of Thailand are the reflection of cultural, traditional and spiritual richness of the country. Bangkok tour package gives you an insight into the flourishing cultural diversity of these places, so that you when you return home, you are enriched by the cultural experience of these exotic oriental lands.
The Trip Cost Includes
- Transportation to and from!!
- Food all along the trip(Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner and a cup of coffee or tea) and accommodations during the trip in hotels with family environment
- Transportation, food, accommodation and insurance of Guide during the trip
- Down jacket, all-season sleeping bag, duffel bag and trekking map(in case if you don’t have your own. Down jacket, sleeping bag and duffel bag must be returned after completion of the trip)
- First Aid Medical Kit(Your guide will carry the Medical Kit but we also advise to bring yourself for your own use, as far as possible)
- All the required permits and paperwork
The Trip Cost Excludes
- Visa Charges
- Hotel Expenses(In Kathmandu, some packages do include hotel expenses)
- Your travel and medical insurance
- Personal Expenses such as shopping, bar bills, hot shower, telephone, laundry, titbits etc
- Food and accommodations in Kathmandu
- Services not mentioned or not promised by the agent/agency
- Emergency expenses such as expenses on chartered helicopter.